Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Patience, Love, and Forgiveness! ( 4 )

1 Timothy 6:11 (kjv)
But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness.
Today I would just like to leave you with a brief thought, as I am struggling with this subject and praying for guidance, encouragement, and a measure of joy.
The next words we see in this verse are godliness and faith. My thoughts center around the word faith and my heart is drawn to it. The word in Strong's Concordance means: moral conviction (of religious truth, or the truthfulness of God), especially reliance upon Christ for salvation.
My mind is stuck on "the truthfulness of God". NOT that I question Him and His word (promise). But I question whether I believe it and trust that the Lord has a plan for my good. Doubt so often can creep in when you're not paying attention and you then find yourself somewhere where you don't want to be.
My question today is this.. Do you have faith in God's word (promise) that He has good planned for your life? Do you truly believe He is working all things for good? Do you trust Him for all things, seen and unseen?
Pray over that/those question(s). Ask the Lord to shed light where there might be doubt and question. He is faithful to teach us and the Spirit will mold us into the image of our Lord.
The Lord has good planned for us! Do your believe it?

No comments:

Post a Comment