Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The Joy Of Salvation

The 12 Joys of Christmas: The Joy Of Salvation
As the days grow closer to Christmas day, more and more people will get into the "holiday spirit." Things like the 12 days of Christmas become more popular. The sad part about the 12 days of Christmas is that, like the song, the focus is about stuff other than Christ. Which saddens me at the deepest levels of my heart. If only we would remember the real reason for joy during this season.... Christ Jesus, who is God, was sent born as a man, to pay the ultimate penalty for the sin in this world, and save those who love Him and give their lives wholly to Him.
So it is very appropriate that today I tell you about how I see the 12 days before Christmas. I truly believe the Spirit has put on my heart to publicly tell all about "The 12 Joys of Christmas." 12 separate joys for each day before Christmas and ending with the best Joy I believe exists in the world today. So thirteen joys are coming. Read each, and try to remember the real reason for Christmas. And keep Christ as the focus of the season.
 
The Joy of Salvation .... Acts 4:12  Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. (KJV)


No comments:

Post a Comment