Pages

Monday, February 2, 2015

Someday!



Someday!

As I walked through my life, where sin did exist.
I trusted my Savior, to make something of me.
Where daily I fail, His hand can be seen.
Guiding my moves and paving the way.
As I looked all around, His blessings did abound.

But,

Now my body lays silent, my spirit is moved,
A place of light, unlike the sun or the moon.

Where I am, I feel undone.
So much light, where can I run?

Witnesses all around, my secrets are told.
I fall to my knees, for the Father sits before,
Where no sin can hide, all can be seen.

The shame in my heart, revealing its weight,
A life deserving death, I cover my face.

One question He asks, the answer I cannot say.
Why? He asks again!
Why are you here?
No worldly act have you done,
To make you worthy before me!

His wrath is ready, I feel it now.
A feeling I cannot describe!

Not wrath, but calm,
Like a breath, Peace enters in!
 My Savior's hand I feel on my back.
As I look, in His arms is a book.
He opens it and takes a look.

Look here Father, We wrote down his name!
He trusted in me, and I took his shame.
Nothing more was said then,
The Father's wrath was held back.
He stood me up just as He did before.
 He wiped my tears, with a smile on His face.
Welcome home good servant, I've been expecting you!
 Your whole life through, I've guided your hand.

The praise from your lips, the love that you showed,
Gave praise to My Father, whom the world did not know.

But the end is the beginning,
Which rests only in Me.
Forever I will teach you.
Together, let us now walk.
A life now made new.
A body that lasts,
For eternity at best.
O, the things I will show you,
The things you will learn!
I have so much planned. Take now My hand.
Forever we will walk, My hand guiding you.
Let us start now, eternity awaits!
Sin is no more, death is now gone.

I see in your heart, your desire for Me.
Now see what is in store, what I saved up for you.
What you want, you will have.

To be next to Me.

Come sit with Me now,
A hug just for you!
I love you so much!
Forever I will be with you!






No comments:

Post a Comment