Pages

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Gratitude From Humility


Humility Required

Colossians 1:21-22
And you-- once being alienated, and enemies in the mind, in the evil works, 
yet now did he reconcile, in the body of his flesh through the death, 
to present you holy, and unblemished, and unblameable before himself, (YLT)

On my knees again! Darkness all around.
I cover my eyes in shame. For only I am to blame.
A life of sin. As I run from Him.

All I see is failure. A wasted life.
I don't follow as I should.
Where is the Light, my help in time of need?
Can restoration be found?

Down on my knees, my heart cries out,
Abba Father! Daddy Daddy!
Help me please! Rescue me!
Forgive me Please!

I uncover my face and open my eyes,
There's light all around!
My sin ... cannot be found!

Here you are my child! At last you can see!
The value you have in Me!
Open your eyes so you can see,
For your heart is Mine, You gave it to Me!

Now when you stumble, I will catch you.
Dust you off and make your path new.

You need not fear, I will always be true!
I can see your heart, your desire is for me.
Your humility is a gift, presented for me.
When you pray, I can hear you.
I will watch and always guide you.
For when on your knees, I will give you wings!
And you shall fly with me for all eternity!


When we are the Lord's. We are blameless. He has paid that price.
Restored us to the Father. Because of Him, we are holy.

Give your life to Christ. Experience healing.
Be blameless before Him.
He will care for you!



No comments:

Post a Comment